QUALITY, ENVIRONMENT, HEALTH & SAFETY (QEHS) POLICY
Technoforce Solutions (I) Private Limited is committed to becoming world renowned solution provider and manufacturer of equipment & skid based systems in the field of chemical process technology, in the international market. We are implementing quality, environment, occupational health & safety policy to meet the required product quality standards such as ASME, PED, MD, ATEX, EN1090; protect environment, provide safe and healthy working conditions.
We shall be,
- Building mutually beneficial relationship with our customers, ensuring their long-term success, through understanding of their needs.
- Achieving our commitments to quality, cost, and delivery.
- Enhancing the developmental activities and use of best preventive practices at all levels and ensure reliable risk management.
- Driving continual improvement and innovation, based upon efficient business processes, well-defined measurements, best practices, and customer feedbacks.
- Developing employee competencies, empowerment and accountability.
- Exploring new ways of operations, so as to minimize impact on the environment.
- Designing and implementing operating standards, those fulfil the safety and occupational health requirements, through employee participation and consultation.
- Ensuring that all our operations are carried out to comply with laid down compliance obligations, environmental requirements and to prevent work related injuries & ill health.
- Displaying and communicating this policy to all our customers, employees and other interested parties.
Technoforce Solutions (I) Private Limited shall strive to continually improve the effectiveness of integrated management system & working environment.
1st October 2018