Technoforce Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Technoforce Solutions GmbH
Technoforce Solutions BV
1. Scope and purpose of the processing of personal data
1.1 Accessing the website
When accessing the website www.technoforce.net. the Internet browser used by the visitor automatically sends data to the server of this website and stores it for a limited time in a log file. Until the automatic deletion, the following data are stored without further input of the visitor:
– IP address of the visitor’s terminal,
– date and time of access by the visitor,
– Name and URL of the page accessed by the visitor,
– Website from which the visitor accesses the Technoforce website (so-called Referrer URL),
– Browser and operating system of the visitor’s terminal and the name of the access provider used by the visitor.
The processing of these personal data is acc. Article 6 (1) (1) (f) of the GDPR. Our company has a legitimate interest in data processing for the purpose of
– quickly build the connection to the website,
– to enable a user-friendly application of the website,
– to recognize and ensure the security and stability of the systems and to facilitate and improve the administration of the website.
The processing is expressly not for the purpose of gaining knowledge about the person of the visitor of the website.
1.2 contact form
Visitors can submit messages to Technoforce via an online contact form on the website. To be able to receive a reply, at least the specification of a valid e-mail address is required. All further information can be given voluntarily by the requesting person. By submitting the message via the contact form, the visitor consents to the processing of the transferred personal data. The data processing takes place exclusively for processing and answering inquiries via the contact form. This is done based on the voluntarily granted consent acc. Article 6 (1) (1) (a) GDPR. The personal data collected for the use of the contact form will be automatically deleted as soon as the request has been completed and there are no reasons for further storage (e.g. subsequent commissioning of Technoforce).
2. Disclosure of data
Personal data will be transmitted to third parties, if
– was expressly consented to by the data subject under Article 6 (1) (1) (a) GDPR,
– disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 (1) (1) (f) GDPR is required to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to believe that the data subject has an overriding legitimate interest in not disclosing their data,
– for the transmission of data according to Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 letter c) GDPR a legal obligation exists, and / or
– this is required by Article 6 (1) (1) (b) of the GDPR to fulfil a contractual relationship with the data subject.
In other cases, personal data will not be disclosed to third parties.
Cookies are used on the website. These are data packets that are exchanged between the server of the Technoforce website and the browser of the visitor. These are stored when visiting the website of the devices used in each case (PC, notebook, tablet, smartphone, etc.). Cookies can cause no damage on the devices used. In particular, they contain no viruses or other malicious software. In the cookies, information is stored, each resulting in connection with the specific terminal used. Technoforce can by no means immediately gain knowledge of the identity of the visitor to the website.
Cookies are largely accepted according to the basic settings of the browser. The browser settings can be set up so that cookies are either not accepted on the devices used, or that a special notice is given before a new cookie is created. It should be noted, however, that the deactivation of cookies may result in not all the features of the website being used in the best possible way.
To improve usability, temporary cookies are used. They are stored on the visitor’s device for a temporary period. When the website is visited again, it automatically recognizes that the visitor has already visited the site at an earlier point in time and what inputs and settings have been made so that they do not have to be repeated.
Cookies are also used to analyse website views for statistical purposes and for improving the offer. These cookies make it possible to automatically recognize on a new visit that the website has already been accessed by the visitor. An automatic deletion of cookies takes place here after a specified time.
The data processed by cookies are for the o. G. Purposes of safeguarding the legitimate interests of Technoforce under Article 6 (1) (1) (f) GDPR.