“Our zero liquid discharge systems are in operation for the last 20 years.”
Technoforce offers Zero Liquid Discharge Systems consisting of a stripper for removal of organic volatiles if present in the feed stream, Multiple Effect Evaporator (MEE) for achieving energy economy, and a sludge dryer for converting the concentrated waste water into solids.
The well designed system saves operating and disposal costs and minimizes scaling in the evaporators.
- Multiple effects and thermos-compressor reduce steam consumption
- Minimum power requirement due to the use of axial flow pumps
- Stripper isolates volatile organics to reduce COD
- Sludge dryer converts TDS to dry powder
- Modular skid mounted systems reduce the site activity to a few weeks
- Concentration of effluent water having high TDS
- Concentration of organic and inorganicsolutions bearing salts
- Evaporative crystallization
- Drying of sludge for obtaining easy to disposeoff solids
- Treatment of large quantity of waste water withsteam economy