3000+ Successful Trials
10 Pilot Plant Setups
We have a well-equipped test centres where pilot trials are witnessed. The sound trial plans are based on our experience with 3000+ trials conducted for various applications. In addition, the individual application is thoroughly investigated at laboratory scale.
We would typically request for 0.5 to 1 kg of feed material for preliminary investigation in the laboratory. Tests on Pilot Plant may require 50kg to 1000kg of material, depending on the application.
The performance guarantee is backed by the trial results.
PILOT PLANT SETUP
- Agitated Thin Film Evaporator
- Short Path Distillation Unit
- Falling Film Evaporator
- Rising Film Evaporator
- Suppressed Boiling Evaporator
- Agitated Thin Film Dryers
- Sludge Dryer
- Liquid- Liquid A.R.D.C. Extraction Column
- Asymmetric Rotating Disk Contractor Column
- Centrifugal Extractor
- Plug Flow Crystallizer
- Thermic Fluid: Up to 300˚C
- Steam: Up to 10 bar
- Hot water
- Cooling water
- Chilled water
- Brine: -20˚C
- Operating pressure: from atmospheric down to 0.001mbar.
The analytical backup involving wet chemistry, GC and HPLC is available to monitor the product quality.
Suitable Non-Disclosure Agreements are executed to protect IP of both the parties.